Sunday, March 01, 2009

notitle.

I'm absolutely blessed by Ps Don's message tonight.
It was timely.
And it changed my perspective in some ways.

He talked about connections.
It might seem to be the same old topic, but when our hearts are opened, it is not.
We can draw something out of the same old topic all the time....

The importance of connections.
Some practical steps he gave.. And I'm really going to apply it.

Ring 2 person this week.... MSN or SMS just isn't enough
Meet someone for lunch..... Face 2 Face

This is awesome.
Pastors will be here this week!
Ha ha. What a privilege to see Pastors this week at C3 Robina.

But meanwhile, I'm mugging hard for Corporate Finance.
Well... It seems to be a night where I can't get much sleep again. lol.
Nevertheless, I've to press on.
The bed is so tempting, but still, I have to press on.
Agency problems? We can solve it ourselves I reckon....
So what about stockholders and bondholders issue? dots.
So what types of financing do you reckon will work? Equity or debt.
What is cheaper?
Blahx. These are just the basics. More in depth later.
After tomorrow!!!! Things will look better.
Press on Bryan.
Press on......

Ha ha. I've never type things like this, I guess the sermon tonight had an effect on me.

Bryan

No comments: