Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No CNY for my 2nd year....

Hmmm....
What a title for a Chinese.
It was Australia Day and CNY yesterday but we still had lessons yesterday.

Well, it was alright.
My 2nd week in Uni, things are looking better than they are.
The Lakers beat the Spurs 99-85.
Lol.
Nahh..

So much free time...
So many things to think about.
Yesterday wasn't that bad though, had dinner at Ming's restaurant.
However, the food is bad.
I've been having bad food all the time lately.
Yesterday's lunch at the Japanese inn was horrible.
The fish smelt like some dead fish cooked with onions.
It was terrible!

Then the food at night was just so-so.
But towards the later part of the dish,
the food became worse and worse.

Well.. I did enjoy myself at night later on at the shoot-out.
We went to arcade and did some shootout and I won both rounds.
Pastor How's sermon on real man was heard over and over again on my nice little laptop!

Anyway, have a great Tuesday peeps!
Bryan...

No comments: