Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Day!

It was a chilly day yesterday.
Stayed over at felix's place the day before yest and we chat the lot.
I told him how good he is as a friend and a person.
Basically sharing whatever our views are of life.
 
Man! That is something awesome-mo.
I'm not following the Australian Open this year at all.
Ha ha. It is supposedly good I think.
 
I shall head over to the Rod Laver Arena some time in the future to watch Australia Open.
Been there a couple of times, but never to catch the Australian Open though.
 
Had a big day yesterday.
Went out with Koshi (My Japanese friend) to get some groceries while he got his protein powder for our gym session.
Lol. It was awesome.
Hit the gym straight after.
Didn't stayed there too long.... After not hitting the gym for a period of time, I guess our muscles can't take long pounding.
After gym, I went to shoot some hoops with the peeps before ending the day.
 
Man Utd thrashed West Brom 5-0 at the Hawthorns.
It was awesome I reckon although I didn't watch it.
 
Had Corporate Finance 8a.m. this morning which I reached on time.
Wow. Yeah. I have 3 8a.m.s classes this semester and I want to be on time for all of them!!
It was alright I guess.
Got my group for group project....
 
Bryan

No comments: