Thursday, November 27, 2008

I want to hang out!

LOL.
Being locked in a room... All by myself now.
Sobx.

Projects and exams have made me a little anti-social.
Well. Ha ha.
I haven't got out of house since yesterday.
And I don't intend to until tomorrow as I have to hand in my assignment by 4p.m.

Well on the way, but nowhere nearly completion.
Ha ha. I was finding some good youtube clips.
And I found some bunny boiler videos.
It's about this lady trying to hook some man and the criteria is that these men have their girlfriends with them.
It was funny, certain parts of it. But it shows how man will react even with their girlfriend when an attractive lady tries to lure them.
Some men rejected her completely (Like the Sheffield Utd case), while some men were completely oblivious that their girlfriend was sitting next to them (The coffeeshop one).

Well, the language there ain't very nice. But then it shows us the reality of men these days. In most cases, the women stood up for their men (Which made me feel that men are not strong enough)! See for yourself then.

Jeremiah 10:21
"For the shepherds have become dull-hearted, And have not sought the Lord; Therefore, they shall not prosper, And all their flocks shall be scattered." I know this is not an all encouraging verse. I prefer warnings to encouragement sometimes because we will only grow from such verses.

Anyway, I am dying to hang out!
End of Exams - 10 Dec 08.
Hang out on 11,12,13,14,15 etcetc.
Come fly with me.

Bryan

No comments: