Wednesday, November 26, 2008

(: Exam Time!

Week 12 of Uni comes to an end.
In which, I only attended 2 lessons out of a possible 6.
Well, it's not that I didn't want to attend. lol.
The rain has been really crazy these days.

It has not stopped raining today!
And I'm utterly annoyed. very annoyed.
lol. I reckon the personal Finance lecturer and also my tutor would keep on going on and on with her lesson.

Anyway. I have enrolled for my 4 subjects next semester!
Initially, I wanted to do a double major in Finance and Property.
However, some of the subjects in property won't really help me much (Like principle of sustainable property). lol. As I've already been doing property stuff, who would need to know the principle of it?
I took 2 electives out and used the 2 extra electives on Economics Subject (Those that I'm interested in). Chose International Trade, which is an Economics Major subject, but falls under the International Business faculty (Confusing eh). lol.

2 more semesters to graduation and I pray that the subjects won't have a clash in timing (They have been a history of clashes of timing, so nothing is guaranteed).
Cya soon!

Bryan

No comments: