Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Basketball

I haven't played ball at competition level for quite some time.
Since 05 I think, when we had a house tournament then.

Anyway, yup! This Saturday will be 3-on-3 competition at Bond Uni.
I'm so looking forward to playing.
Ha ha. fade-away jump shots,
But after watching so many series of slam dunks, I realised that it's not those fanciful that win games. It's the fundamentals. The stamina, the block-outs, the simple lay-ups and of course, the simple passing that win games.

Anyway, my last paper for my mid terms tomorrow.
Gotta spend my night for it, well, I'm used to that already.
Personal Finance is getting interesting.

Teaches us how to calculate taxes, superannuation and everything!
LOL
Pretty useful tools I reckon.

Busy day ahead tomorrow!

Bryan....XX

No comments: