Sunday, September 14, 2008

Prayer

Pray without Ceasing.....

Week 1 of Semester 4 is over. Ha ha. I'm more than halfway through my tenure at OZ already.
The Second hand booksale on Friday was pretty alright.
Got one book for $15 when the orignal price was $140. Ouch! Ha ha. that's a real steal.

Anyway, my another book was out of stock and hence, I had to get a new copy, well, that's alright! Hehe.
Tomorrow will be my first day back at Church and it's ministry time!

Ha ha. Kids' Church is on tomorrow morning and I'm so going to rely on God for strength to preach it well! God! I need a touch from you!

A great rest week for me. Packed up all my rubbish-es. lol. I also had steamboat with the Malaysians. It was great! Ha ha. It was just some get together thing that we do once in a while, yeah, it was good!

Okok. Gotta wake up early tomorrow for Kids' Church. The big D word is on alert! Discipline!

Love
Bryan Yeeeee....XX

No comments: