Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ages

Oh Yeah. Just finish finalising my sermon for kids' Church tomorrow!
Wow. I was just thinking how I can relate to them. The first thing in my mind - Picked up the guitar... Pray and sought God for help.
The fourth sermon I've written from scratch. Ha ha. It's a great experience! Sharing with the kids what God wants to see them! I'm stoked to see them soar for Christ in 10-12 years. When they are around my age right now.

Btw, I just bought 2 songs from Itunes store. Ha ha. It's my first time buying songs from Itunes.
It's a pretty good system. Just key in your download pin, you'll be able to get your songs almost instantly. When you actually pay for a download, the download is faster than a rocket. Ha ha. Downloaded the latest single from Parachute Band - Living Rain & Your Word. Both pretty good songs. I have never heard them before, but they are really good. Considering the relationship we've had with Parachute Band over the years, the people in HoGC might have gotten them earlier than me. Heh. But it's worth paying, because the artiste are spending heaps of money into their very own music. (Am I saying this myself?) lol.

Anyway, school has started.. And I'm already into week 3. I had to reject so many invitations to go out as I have so much work already. I did a reflection today - Facility Managers are not true professionals, discuss.. Ha ha. Did so much reading on Facility Management or FM. Lol. I am a complete newbie in the area, but then I'm adament that by the end of the semester, I'll be an expert.

Anyway, I'll be heading to Melbourne!! Yes it's Melbourne once again! Next Wednesday... Ha ha. And I'll be heading there by Jet Star - The last budget airline in Australia I've yet to take! Lol. Some of my friends will be heading over for Uni games - Something like University Olympics. yeh..

Back to work soon! Pastor's sermon on Emotions and mind is really good. I guess most of us dictate our lives with emotions. It's not about what's wrong or what's right here. Successful people know how to deal with their emotions and not let it rule over their life. More about this.. You can ask me about it. Ha ha.

Seeing Man Utd lose to Liverpool is a pain. But I have faith. Faith in C. Ron and D. Berbatov.

Lv
Bryan

No comments: