Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Work...

I've got a philosophy paper due next week...

Man.. Is there such a thing such as just war?
Lol. Yeah. That's the topic I'm going to write about...
Gonna spent my night just-warring... lol.

I just watched a walk to remember today... (Was supposed to watch it with Secondary School friends 6 years ago when the movie came out in the theatres.. Heh. Guess I was too pre-occupied then). It was nonetheless a great movie. And I have to admit that apart from movies on war and action movies, romance stands next in line. It might be irrational to think that a person like me would like such a movie. Even I thought so too. lol.

Well, it has a sad ending which was too sad to discuss. But but but. Everything in the movie was nice. and mind you, Mandy Moore was just 17 or 18 when she shot this movie.

End of post....
Btw it's Wendy Lee's birthday today.
Ha ha. gave her a call last night... She has a minor cough. and friends do wish her well if u can.

Gruelling semester.... pls end it fast.

No comments: