Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sanity....

Man.
U drive me crazy. (U=Uni).

I was just playing the acoustic guitar yesterday after stopping for quite a while.
Not much excuses. Because whenever I touch the guitar, I just can't let her go.
lol. It's that addictive.

Self recording once again. learning guitar is like learning how to cycle. you kind of can't forget how to do it even after a hiatus. I've been cycling almost everyday and it's almost impossible to "forget" how to cycle even 10 years down the road.

"Arsenal is a selling club". Yes Mr Wenger. I totally agree with you. Ha ha. Too bad Man Utd is stronger in every department relative to Arsenal and we don't need any player from you. Maybe Fabregas and Adebayor can sit on our bench. lol. That's a good place for them. Solskjaer once said that he'd rather sit on the bench of a winning team than to start every game for a losing team. That is such a great team player. I mean he could have been on the first team in most other European teams bar the top teams in England, Spain and Italy. Mind you, he was also starting for Man Utd in a couple of seasons.

Sometimes, we can also learn from people in different career. How they look at things. How they react or rather pre-empt things.

Anyway. that's all for today.
Lastly, I miss those times........

ShiSong Yeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: