Sunday, July 27, 2008

Keeping it simple

The last template was getting crazy on my com, had to change it.
I love simple websites, straight to the point, and in your face!

Had to preach at kids' church this morning! There were only 6 kids and 3 kids were kinda punished, and I was left with 3! Preached on Psalm 92. My Second Sermon in life, well, was pretty alright I guess. Though some might not fully understand the way that I speak, but I am grateful to God that this opportunity was given to me!

Take it, it's yours. Someone once asked Pastor How is there any point in his life where he felt like giving up!? And Pst's reply was everyday (That was ages ago), but then he didn't, and kept on going.... And the result - A church of 1000, with a vision of 1400 by end of 08, and we're operating like a church of 3000!

It's not about how good we are for 2,3, 5 or even 10 years. We might perform well in a decade and fall away. But commitment to a dream takes a lifetime. It doesn't have an expiration date unlike many things in life. It expires the day when we REALLY give up. I guess the key to keep in touch with our dreams is that we look to our goals daily, surround ourselves with people that lift us up, and basically do whatever we can to keep in line with our dreams.

My dream - There are heaps. But I dream of impacting many many lives. And part of it is coming to realisation, with or without the pulpit. I don't have to preach on Sunday to impact people, I just have to do what I love to do most. That is one of the things in my life I don't mind doing for free! Seriously. Ha ha.

Week 12 day 1 tomorrow! Last 3 weeks in my 3rd semester! How am I feeling? Mixed I guess. So much that I want to do after that in Singapore, but so little time! Just had 2 different pumpkin soup, one from church and one at home and I'm certainly bloated! Lol. Did a little bit of groceries shopping today and got a lot of things that I needed - Ice Cream!!! lol. I have sudden craving for that!

Time just flies.
It flew by just now and it is flying everyday.
Every second you look at your watch is one second lost to conquer life.
Wah. So profound? lol.
Madness.
Attack our mondays people! Monday 28-7-08 is here to come!

Bryan

No comments: