Friday, July 18, 2008

Be nice

Changed the songs that are in my minipod player.

Some of the songs are the latest MTV hits... And some of them are my current favourite hits. Yeah. Just came back from the Kingdom. Was doing crew leading as usual. My muscles are being more real after carrying 7-10 chairs at a go. Man. This is huge. Lol. Ok. am being mad.

Ha ha. The lyrics of only hope kept on lingering in my mind. Man, I'm going to make that song a priority to master in my guitar. ha ha. Not just the simple chords, but also the feel of the song! Yeah. Gonna master the touch of that song. The emotions that is in that song.

Actually the original producer of the song is switchfoot! Ha ha. It's nice still even though this song sounds better if a female sings it!

Okok.
Nothing ventured nothing gained!

No comments: