Sunday, May 18, 2008

Psalm

Been reading the book of Psalm for quite a few months now.

One of the verses that really hit me lately was in 37:4 - Delight yourself also in the LORD, And He shall give you the desires of your heart. This verse just stayed in my heart after I read that! (:

Pastors and family are coming tomorrow to the Gold Coast. & & & I'm stoked to the max. They'll be preaching @ CCC Robina too. Ha ha. You guys would have know much I look forward to this week. I was like counting down since months ago! I couldn't have had a better week than this week this year on the Coast, that is.

Man. First week of University just went by like a breeze.
Business Law day tomorrow too! A full on Business Law day.
Gotta sleep well for tomorrow.. that's for sure!

I had a 200Km drive with Michael Abbot today. It was fun visiting the countryside of Australia.
I defintely would hope to do it again... and again!!

Lv
Bryan

No comments: