Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Pastors and family

Did some catch-up with Pastors and my family last night.......

Wow. It has been a long time since I've seen my family. This is my second time seeing Pastors, Lyn and Rinnah!! The first being at Sydney. Jon was also there! Nevertheless, catching up with everyone is fabulous.

I had dinner with Pastors and family too. Believe me, or not, this is my first time having a meal together with Pastor How. As a 13 year old in church 6 years ago, I did sat down with Pastor Lia and we talked about my life. Ha ha. That was then. I could never imagine having dinner with Pastors anywhere out of Singapore. And it was fabulous.

I really cherish every moment I have with all of them. Talking to Singaporeans help to bring myself on the cutting edge again (But of course not to the 'edge' yet).

Pastor How was just talking about how impressed he was with Korea and I couldn't agree more from the story that he was telling us.

I have a one hour class tomorrow...
Yawns.
Bryan yee.. lol.

No comments: