Monday, April 07, 2008

Week 13

Monday of Week 13.....

This semester is drawing to a close real soon!
It has been a really fun semester.
However, to end on a high, I need to do well in my four finals (Yes, four papers in a span of 3 days next week).

After that..... Melbourne awaits.

But wait wait wait..... Before all these, I have a power intensive this week on Thursday, Friday and Saturday at church..... I'll only be going to Uni today and tomorrow coz this is kind of like a study week. Studying at home is much better (Probably apart from Accounting).

I could major in that if given more time......
His dreams, my dreams.

One takeaway from last night's message.
Pst Fergus's offering message.
All of us should expect something from God when we sow (As in our mentality).
Yes. Expectation.

John Mayer's songs are pretty good.
"the time has come to stand for what we believe in"

Funny...

Bryan

Bryan Yee 2.0.

No comments: