Tuesday, April 01, 2008

1st April

Today marks the first day of April, but apparently, no one (and I literally mean no one) was playing the april's fool joke. I reckon everyone has kind of grown out of that.

We're right in the heart of Autumn! Ha ha. It's been pretty cold these days but I still love my T-shirt, board shorts and slippers. I'm just freezing a little at times I reckon. It gets dark pretty early. It's only 6.20 now and it's already pitched dark (Scary).

Time really flies. I have already been here for 7 months and it has been an adventurous 7 months for me. I love this life that I'm living although it's pretty stressful this week with numerous tests, projects, presentations and packed lessons. (Even though I included ses, it's only one each, except for lessons).

I had presentation today and i reckon it was ok. ha ha. Wasn't that confident. Ha ha. But I reckon I did tell one good unintentional joke. I was talking about acquisition of companies - "So after they acquired us, they belong to us and we belong to them." That got the whole class erupted into laughter. Yeah. When I came to think of it, it's still pretty funny. lol. But all jokes can only be used once (Duh... That's what creative people are for!)

Another progressive assessment tomorrow. Duh!
Reckon I'm going to read through the slides thoroughly.
Well, after my dinner at least.

Bryan Yee

No comments: