Sunday, December 02, 2007

Well. Best birthday till date

I felt so loved.

Yes Yiling! We'll have to talk more. heh.
I watched the Romance of the three kingdom recently and did some pretty intensive research on it. The battle that Liu Bei fought with Sun Quan after Sun Quan had one of Liu Bei's most beloved brother/general/friend, Guan Yu killed was called the battle of Yiling. Heh. Probably that's how you get your name.

I just came back from church and guess what, the whole CCC Robina celebrated my birthday. It's been the most celebrated birthday ever in my whole life. I won't trade riches for all these! Thanks to Sharon and Max once again. They made my 19th birthday so special ((:. The birthday 2 years ago (It seemed pretty recent actually) was not a good day for me. We met with an accident on my birthday 2 years ago.

The presence of God was so evident in church today. The focus this month in church is on worship and the worship in church was fabulous.

Sooo many entries today. To whet all your appetite. Heh.
Thank you every single human out there.
Ich Liebe Dich!

bryamania!!!!!

No comments: