Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Heart grows fonder.

I have never really missed home that much. As the day draws nearer, the heart grows fonder.

6th December - Business Maths Lab Exams
7th December - Ignite finale
8th December - Communication Skills Final
10th December - Marketing Final
10th December - IT1 Final
14th December - Business Maths Final
15th December - Mystreet
17th December - Awaiting for you to come for over 100 days.

It's 5.17A.m. and I'm fully awake.
I am now a morning person instead of a night one. Heh.
I have not slept at 1a.m. for quite some time.

"When the oceans rise and thunders roar, I will soar with You above the storm, Father, You are King over the flood, I will be still and know You're God"

This song will always be remembered as the classic of songs for God.
Be still, be still and know that He's God.

No comments: