Saturday, December 01, 2007

Awesome day

It's my sweet 19 today.
I really enjoyed it so so much.

I played 3hours of intensive basketball (Elbow a guy twice. Heh.)
Lol. I successfully grabbed the rim today. I have never jumped so high in my life. The rim at Bond is close to NBA height I reckoned. Lol. The intensive cycling has helped me developed HUGE calf muscles.

Played good ball today. Heh. Not the top scorer, but definitely an awesome defensive player.

I got quite a lot of birthday wishes.. Too many to name I reckon. Lol. I love all of you people. LOVE God, family and all friends! I actually never wanted anyone at Bond to know my birthday. But Tom called my and wished me birthday! What a Sweet guy he is.

Te Amo, I love you, Wo Ai Ni, Yo Alskar Dig, Ghor Ai Lei, Wa Ai li, Saya Cinta Amu, Ich liebe dich. That's all the languages I know. Yeah Mushy it might sound, but that's from the bottom of my heart.

Pastor got me a gift too! It was delivered three days before my actual birthday. Pastors are such loving people! I will bring their gift back! Heh (It's a secret gift)

The Rankin family (The family I'm boarding with) got me a gift too. They also brought me out for a sumptuous dinner at a restaurant.

I'm so blessed. What can I say? Heh.

Oh well, back to my day! When I returned home, I got an offline message from Gabriel. E Zone! You guys are the best. Thanks Gabriel for the wonderful video! Thank you everyone who are in there. Garrett, Wendy, Miaow Guan (You always love the anti-climax part), and everyone!!!

Let's roll it here-

Love....XX
19th birthday.

No comments: