Friday, November 30, 2007

Killed 4 birds

Done with my 2 presentations and my 2 quizzes.

In University, the terms are so much shorter.
I really enjoy every moment rehearsing and discussing my group projects.
Both my groups did well for our presentations.
I thank God for creative friends. These people are just awesome.

On the other hand, this also means that my first term is coming to an end. Today is the last day of Week 12 and Week 14 will be my finals!

Next Week -

Marketing Supplementary Quiz on Tuesday.
Business Maths Practical test on Thursday.

Business Maths Lab Exam is open book! Can you believe it? lol.
Yeah.
I just had a short nap after waking up at 5.30a.m. and I listened to the sermons that were sent to us! I listened to two of the sermons that Pastor How preached. Wow. Listening to sermons, especially those by Pst How is a good start to our day!

17 days!
Love
Bryan Yee....XX

No comments: