Monday, August 13, 2007

Passion...

We are to have passion in whatever we do.
From the smallest things in life to the biggest.

If we do all the small things well, big things will definitely be entrusted to us!
the limit is the sky.
I believe in no limits.
Neither internet, computer, friends or even circumstances can deter us from doing the things we want to. Are you game on?
Computer and Internet are the greatest excuses and I have heard them over and over again in people's conversation. Think of the 19th century people if we ever use this as our excuse!

Ok. Back to reality. We had a zone CG yesterday and it was good.
Was playing the guitar for the one last time? For this year at least. (:
Felt great as I gave my very best to it! Haha.

After zone CG, I had a short follow up session before I went to watch rush hour 3 with a few zone peeps! It's a rather nice show! Haha. We'll be watching Secrets today!

Bryan Yee...

No comments: