Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fulfilling?

Had a super duper long day yesterday.

My application to Bond University has been accepted and the agent gave me a call at about 9 plus in the morning, telling me what to do and stuff.
After printing out the documents, I went to Citibank to get a bank draft for my first semester's payment. I then travelled to IDP to pass it to my agent and afterwhich, I went to NLB to give tuition.

Haha. Adri and Eli's biscuit was really rock hard, but it tasted rather good. As hard as ice, as nice as cookies? Lol. Ok.. We had great fun there. Was really tired by then, but I cannot let my emotions dominate my will. Haha. But let my will dominate my emotions.

After tuition, we went for a meal at long john? Yeah. Then I head to Gab's house for follow up. Gab really has a lot of jeans. Wooo. One whole rag sia. Lol. but I have never seen him wear all. Haha. It would be interesting man!

Ok. travelled to Singpost to rehearse with Vanessa. ((: Fellowshipped a lot with mates man. Haha. Today is the grand opening of HoGC at Singpost. Do not miss it for your life! It's 5-8p.m.
I seldom post my post talking about such things, but I believe that we shouldn't miss this, for our lives! Lol.

Haha. Gotta go!

Bryan Yee

No comments: