Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Time really flies (Take hold of it)

Haha.
1472 people graced Red Rain!
That's awesome.

I went to Vivocity with Chun Hao and Gina yesterday. I reached there rather early. Haha. I went to shop at Kiehl and bought a moisturiser. 500ml and relatively cheaper than some ulu brand that cost 80+ bucks that I contemplated to buy few months ago! I am helping them to do free advertisements, but Kiehl is a really good brand for our face and body.

I also bought new focus dailies contacts. haha. Cost as much as my moisturiser, which can last for 1/1/2 months (provided if I wear daily). I think it can last me around 3-4 months ba. Haha. I look good in specs to some too! Ok.just make sure all things are ok! haha.

From "You the leader" by Phil Pringle -
Habit - I'm just going to give you an extract from this anonymous poem.
"You may know me. I'm your constant companion. I'm your greatest helper, I'm your heaviest burden. I will push you onward or drag you down to failure."
This talks about habits. Good habits move you further in life, bad one drags you down! Choose me this day, says habit!

If we do not have a great system in our lives, time will just pass us by, and great movements will just pass us by. We'll miss everything altogether. "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

No time to reminisce now! It's time for us to move on in life. Move! Mobilise. Accelerate! Haha.
Time is my good friend, is it yours?

The picture on top is nice right. (Seems like some poster picture?!) And who's the main character? lol.

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: