Monday, June 18, 2007

Red Rain for the past two days.

Great friends and pals are found in this place called hOgc.
The secrets are kept with only a few people. Haha.
Probably only will be.
I just hope that these uneasiness will go off soon.

Red Rain was awesome.
Not many pictures were taken, but I shall post with whatever I have.
Their favourite hits like Summer, Red Rain, Oasis and New day are still as nice.
I love them man!
They are touring for the greatest purpose.
The most fun part wasn't Red Rain, it was after that.
We went to Suntec and played a few games.
Yeah. They were fun.
It was like the whole church uniting together.
Such fellowship was done weekly in the past.
I guess it's a good problem. It shows we're growing.

Thanks to Wendy Lee, your tag made me want to blog.
Your blog is frequently visited by me too.

Some pictures of the king. Whaa. No la, king's son - prince and fellow princes and princesses?
I've made a few new friends, in the pictures below - Wanteng & Weiling.
There are many more friends I've made through the Awesome concert - Red Rain.
Jie Wei is an awesome man! Haha. Don't feel that you've not done a good job. You have!
Am listening to Xuan ze. Haha. quite nice. post the chorus here. "Xi wang ni neng ai wo dao di lao dao tian huang. Xi wang ni neng pei wo dao hai jiao dao tian ya.
Jiu suan yi jie zhong lai wo ye bu hui gai bian jue ding. Wo xuan ze liao ni ni xuan ze liao wo. Zhe shi wo men de xuan ze."




Bryan's thoughts

No comments: