Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sentosa and stayover at FTMS

Cont..

Was too tired to blog last night, hence, the post was rather short.
I didn't sleep the whole night, slept at 7a.m., woke up at 9 plus. Haha.
It was great. We watched some movie, but I didn't watch. Was playing foosball the whole night!

Talking about our Sentosa outing. Haha. I went there with beloved Gabriel early to assist the people to carry things. A few people were already there. We took the Monorail there! Wooo.. Haha. It was quite fun. Whahah.

We had a few games. We had this super dirrty game, where everyone had to put their hands on mixture - Milk tea, flour, ketchup and sand. Haha. Then Henry wiped those on my back. Haha. I chased after him like crazy. But, my stamina is deteriorating. I ran full speed, but after a while, I was panting like crazy. Lol.

Then, there were this bunch of guys, whose soccer ball was just beside me as they mishit their shot. Then they told each other this "Call that Ang mo to take the ball for us leh". Haha, dunno whether it's a compliment or not, but nevertheless, it feels good. Lol.

We had great fun there. We eat, talk and SPEND quite a lot. But then, it was fun!
We are a tan zone. Haha. Red people!
I have already posted several pictures on my previous post. Haha. To let those who can't make it for the outing have a feel of what we did.
We took quite a lot of pictures!
So great to see our Manchester brother - Grismond back man. Haha. He's going to be a great lawyer for Christ!

After Sentosa, we went Harbourfront to have our dinner. Thanks to Dinnie for giving me the Swiss roll. Haha. I will not give you the leftovers again ok! Haha. Felt quite bad la. Lol. You will have the better things next time! I also chatted with Grismond a lot. He's a fun person to talk to, you guys must go and know him. He looks like Ziheng too. (You guys may know each other soon.)

The most awesome part of everything was still the personal quiet time with God that every of us had. I prayed strong and the image of the facing the giant scene kept on flashing through my mind. When the captain of the team carried one 150 pound teammate and crawled through the whole field. I just told myself that I want the devil to stand up, like what his teammates did when they saw him crawling through the field.

Haha. A great encounter with Jesus!

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: