Thursday, June 14, 2007

Productive day!

Leon came and stayed over last night and I played the good host by doing what I should do! Haha. Let him see all the nice pictures. Lol. Xinyi in sec 2 with long hair! Don't kill me if you are reading this, yi!

We prayed before we left home, he went home and I went to Serangoon JC and collect my A'Levels certificate. The school's office and foyer have a different look now. It was a bit of de ja vu when I stepped in. Everyone who was there was mugging away. haha, or at least they pretended to. I saw the vice principal, but I really could not remember his name. He asked me whether I was collecting the cert, I just nodded with a yes (:. I was the first in my class to collect my certificate. The brown book looked awesomely nice.

After which, I went to creative hairworks to have a haircut. The hairdresser did a fast job, but I felt she was rather slipshod. No complaints, I have actually saved quite a bit from that hair cut.
Normally, I would cut at Jeric and it costs much more, albeit better services.

I then headed to town to meet Jie Wei (He's back, for a week), J Quek and Gab. We had our light dinner and then went to watch Ocean Thirteen. It's an awesome movie. The plots were much simpler, but still need to watch it la. J Quek slept during the movie, I was tempted to KO. The irony is that the only movie that I have ever slept in was Ocean Twelve. It was after youth camp in 2004 and we went to watch as a church then? It was horrible. The plots were more complicated and then I was watching with a tired mind, inevitably, I succumbed to temptation.

I am going to rest for a while now!

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: