Sunday, June 24, 2007

Saturday's Service

Sermon ~ It's about drawing near to the Lord!
We drew near to the Lord during the service. Woo Hoo.
Missed 2s25 outing because I had to attend Service. Next time, friends!

We went to Marina's Open Space yesterday. The whole church went actually. haha.
It was fun and we all had great fun.
We bought food to sit around and talk.
Grismond didn't get a chance to meet with Ziheng. Haha.

Haha. I change the name of my Blog's picture to Ocean's Eleven. Lol.
I counted 11 souls!
Lame.
Woke up at 8.30a.m.
Haha. Didn't switch off lights and computer.
I dozed off last night. Hah. Sorry to those who were chatting with me halfway!

Next Tuesday will be Grads Gathering. Hah.
Rusty le.
I love this Song by Red Rain - Wanted.

"But you..... you still want me, you.... you're still here with me.. everytimeeeeeee, I call you are near... Everytime I touch the fire.. I know you are here...."

Some pictures from the Marina Square's open space......


Haha. Look at how happy Jeremy Quek is in the picture!
Bryce, Maryse and Yiling are honoured people
Lol. Haha. Ok la. I am honoured too.
Bryan's thoughts

No comments: