Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Out!

Received a call from Fifi at 1am, some of the church's staff are dining at Hong Kong Cafe.
I went to dine with them too. Brother Jon and Sky, Sis Evie, Yassy, Fifi, Noni and Joanne were there!

Joanne and me were playing Othello while the others were playing bang. Lol. After eating the Salt and pepper sotong, I felt so sinful. I went home and drink loads of water. Hah. I beat Joanne in Othello.

Then woke up today and found out that everyone is out. Hah. I went to Vivo with Horng Yu and Grismond. We watched Fantastic 4 - Silver's surfer last night. It was nice la. Haha. It is quite a good love story. Lol. But quite hilarious too. Grismond and I were planning to go Samuel and Kevin and get our top. He got a polo while I got my jacket.

We also went challenger and bought some gadgets. He got a bose speaker, while I got Ipod accessories for myself, Clemen and Nicole. Haha. Nice stuff! We went to the grass patch and slacked a while. If you all don't know, Grismond came back from UK 2 weeks ago for his vacation.

Haha. My Ipod casing is gorgeous. Vov! It is a acrylic and brushed-metal case! Nice! Some pics from Gris' Phone!

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: