Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Goodie

Breakthrough. A season of breakthrough.
Haha. Had follow up with Fu Rong yesterday and I went to Singpost to enjoy a little before heading to repair my phone and then heading to church for meeting.

The meeting was great. But I said some words that has hurt Dinnie.
Yup. After that we had a good talk and I guess everything is normal again.
Thanks for telling me how a person I am.
The chauvinistic nature made me do stupid things at times I guess.
Nevertheless, I'm quite untactful too. Once again, sorry (:.

I talked to my dear friend XJ over the MSN.
She has her big time problem too. Lol. Being a friend is so fun sometimes.
We just need to be there for our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ when they're in need.
Cheer up friend, you are going to overcome!

Had a long chat with Ziheng later in the night and I began to share more about me with him. Haha. It's been long since we had such a good chat, but it was awesome la. Lol. I know more about him and he knows more about me too. I have also known him for 6 years. Haha, yeah. So happy to see him week in week out, going to find his purpose and everything!

Had a follow up session with my beloved Henry. Lol. Yeah. He's awesome la.
We talked for more than 2 hrs. And he became a changed man after leaving my house. Praise the Lord. I told him and prophesied that he'll become a leader and all. Haha.

Going out to give follow up again later.
Yup. I lead an amazing life.
Ask me Why!
Though still quite uncertain about University's entry, but I trust in Him who gives me strength.
Let Your will, not mine, be done!

Bryan's thoughts

No comments: