Monday, June 04, 2007

Emerge Finale

Talking more about emerge.
It was simply awesome.
I was there at the finale, one day I can tell myself that.

The presence of God swept through the whole convention, to the extent that everyone was weeping and crying. I myself was feeling the sorrow too. When I turn around, I saw all of them crying. Wow. I didn't cry or what, not that I'm proud of it or what, but I just love that presence. Truly, one day in Your courts is better than a thousand days in the world.

Everyone in E2 is going through similar times. I can say I am close to almost every person and everyone is going through something similar. It's so funny when you look it at a macro point of view. Lol.

Going out to give follow up now!
I lead an amazing life - Yeah. Mundane, routine, yet fulfilling. Haha.
I shall win the Bens and Jerrys deal with Garrett!
God! Grant me a place in any of the local Universities! Yeah! Your will and not my will be done.

Haha. I love Jesus, my Lord with all my heart, all my soul and strength.
Jeremiah 1 says, let no one despised your youth! Amen.

I shall embark on a great journey!

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: