Friday, June 01, 2007

Flesh heart, not a stone heart

I will not wrestle with You again.

Once all these are over, I shall declare it.
Everybody has different problems now. I do too.
Emotions. I always thought I was a tough and strong lad.
I actually am quite stable and strong.
Anything, just give me and it will turn out good normally.
However, God showed me how weak I am.
I'm facing the greatest battle of my Chrisitian walk till date.
It's like facing the giant. (You guys should watch the movie).
Friends, you are all very important to me.
My heart is in a treasure box now. (Like the one in pirates) - What a revelation when I saw that!
But but but. just like Jacob, I am too self-willed at times.

CHC's emerge last night was broadcast live on God's TV.
One sermon is on Shamgar, in the book of Judges, another is about Jacob.
TANK was there too!
Haha. I don't know who he is, just someone who can sing ba.

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: