Saturday, June 02, 2007

Emerge

Heyo!
Emerge was awesome.
Pastor Kong shared about Gideon.
I just deleted my previous post.

I shared with a few people my problems (Only 2), but I still do not feel anything.
God prompted me to share this burden with my mum.
It was hard at first, but I still took the step of faith to share. I said less than ten words and say no more. Tears began streaming down my cheeks. (Have not cried for 20mths). It's like they are waiting to come out. The tears gush out and afterwhich, it follwed by loud wailing.
I shouted at the top of my voice. I literally shouted, People living in the fourth floor of the opposite apartment can hear too. It was scary.
This situation made me and my mum grew closer. I have never shared such personal things in my life before. I believe God engineered everything for good. Like how He conned the devil into nailing Jesus on the cross.
I wailed like never before. The heavy heart was relieved.
Boys don't only bleed, we do CRY.
Real man cries!!!!!

This thing must be rather important for me to cryyy like a BABY.

Haha. at least that's what Wendy Neo says. Lol.
Thank you mum, thank you Jesus!
Bryan Yee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.