Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Outing

1st May - Labout day, it's E2 Outing today!

Morning - Went to Kovan-Punggol CC to play basketball with Andrew, along with Gab and JY. Lol. We talked all the crap today. All those slamdunk characters that we used to adore were all of us. Haha. Quite fun la. Ended it with one on one with Andrew and I won. Yeahhhhh. Haha. Not so serious de la. Maybe if we had played more serious, it would be more fun.

Gab and JY came to my house and JY saw my photo albums and he does have comments about the pictures about certain people (Good one though). Haha.

We were late for outings as we took too long to bath. Was a great day though, played hide and seek, and we worshipped God in church for a while. Haha. Went to eat some nice chicken rice afterwards. I went home with Yessica, JY and Gab. One more people taking 16!

Ok. It was a great day and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Spiritually and emotionally I guess.

I need a purer heart! Haha. Like that of a young child.

Yee....XX

No comments: