Thursday, May 03, 2007

AMK Hub

Worked most part of my day today.
Keeping my mind train!
Went to meet up with Maris people during my lunchtime at Ang Mo Kio Hub.

First time there man. Haha. It's rather nice.
Got to know Nicholas from Maris. haha.
One thing we have in common - Passion for Man Utd (Less than God though)

Went to shop alone at Esprit today.
Once in a month doing lone shopping is good. Haha.
I found what I wanted today. All the clothes with the correct size I wanted were left with their last piece (God has his eyes on them).

It's AC Milan vs Man Utd later.
Champions League Semi-Final 2nd leg.
Hope Man Utd can advance!

Been talking more to people nowadays. And less to my family and those close friends.
But you guys are etched in my hearts always!
Never Stop - Planetshakers is really a shaker! Really nice!
Thanks Wilfred for sending me.

P.blog!
Yee....XX

No comments: