Friday, May 25, 2007

Good day despsite circumstances.

Yesterday - I got rejected by NTU.
Yeah, the first moment I got the letter, I texted Garrett, followed by my Pastors. I told Dinnie while talking on MSN too. (:.

I spent my whole of yesterday at home worshipping and praying to Him.

They are all encouraging people. I love them very much. Haha. I shall type their replies -
Pastor How: "Oh no. U will get into nus. Hv faith. Just believe."
Pastor Lia: "Hi Bryan. Don't lose heart. It's never the end of the world. There are many alternative options in life...keep us updated?"
Garrett: "Yes. Do keep us posted. :)"

They are busy people, but admist their hectic schedule, they still encourage me. Which made me very touch. Yeah. It's time to look forward!

Dinnie went to NTU personally today to enquire whether she can enter that school or not. (:.
Haha. Yeah. Just believe! Yeah. I shall end here. Today, I am going to finish 1 book. Haha. Yeah. I target to read 10 books this year. I think this book is my no. 8 or 9 already. A time to change my target!

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: