Thursday, May 24, 2007

Awesome day.

I haven't had time to update my blog yesterday.
But anyway, I had a great time with my two Connect Group yesterday, E2 and E4.
Haha. I played guitar for both CG. "The highest form of music is to bring down the presence of God to people." I lead an amazing life. The CGs were back to back. Though I was a little physically tired, but I am happy, because I am doing it for a greater cause.

We had cartel later and it was nice! Half-priced cakes are great.
Anyway, AC Milan won the Champions League final. I didn't watch all the way. Haha. Only saw Inzaghi's first goal. 4 teams in S-final, 3 English team, 1 Italian team. In the end, the Italian team won.

Red Rain is coming soon....
Look on the right of my blog for more details.

Bryan's thoughts.

No comments: