Thursday, April 19, 2007

Part two

Went down to Maris after work to meet with the people!
We had a great worship session in Church!
It was refreshing and we felt God amidst of us.
Haha. It wasn't about our guitar, but more of the presence of God.

Bringing people further in Christ is what I want to do, in life too!
I want to be a great testimony.
I was quite uncertain which Uni I can go, but God has already set his sights on that Uni. I just have to persevere and grab my opportunity.
(TAKE IT, ITS YOURS!)

Live life like there's no tomorrow. That means to give our best in everything we do.
Persevering means that we do not give up so easily.
Squeeze every drop of energy to sow into people's lives.
It's going to be extremely beneficial.
Things are just going to get more amazing!

Me and Jia Yang make a good team.
It's great working with my buddy man.
We compliment each other so well.
Haha. Let's destroy the works of the prince of this world!

I am a Marist too! Proj[E]ct Cross

Yee....XX

No comments: