Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My day

I had a great day yesterday. Had a quiet time session with Ziheng in the morning and we felt that God was right in the place where we prayed.
He was evident there even though I was playing my basic Em,A,Em,A
Yeah! God is truly amazing. He changes lives!
Confidence attracts. I strongly believe so.
 
Ziheng went home while I went to work yesterday.
After work, I went to church to discuss some great plans with JY. Haha.
Yeah. Had follow up with Henry afterwards. I took slightly less than 2hrs and it was awesome. He understood more and I felt that I have given my very best.
 
After that, the three men went to eat dinner. God has a great plan for all the Marists! We're gonna conquer there man!
Haha. I will give my best and all to spark a revival there. God culture is to be there!
Had conference after I reached home yesterday.
 
Basically, I'm quite packed, but not really when I look at the lives of great leaders amidst us.
JC (Jeremy) is a good person to talk to. Haha. Apart from from joking, he also can be serious. Woo....
 
Going to have a worship session later, with the Marists!
 
Yee....XX

No comments: