Monday, April 16, 2007

Forgetting about the past, getting on to my new lease of life.

I am using this blog as a channel to express myself, so you can expect me to be a regular blogger.
Jie Wei.. You are simply awesome.
 
I'm having a new lease of life. I just think I have to move on for certain things. Yeap.
Maybe I just have to be more of me. I am finding the real me.
I love to do everything, and I mean every single thing by myself. Believing in my own strength, but now, certain things are not in my control and I just have to let it go. Certainly if things are getting out of hand, I will step in. But as of now, I shall be prudent and sharp.
 
Jesus has been faithful to us. I want to repay his faithfulness by giving Him what he did to us.
 
Certain things have to be depended on by others.
Ok. Taking the school has been my dream. I'm gonna take Maris with Jesus!
I am all hyped up and having no fear at all to trample the devil on our feet!
 
Yee....XX

No comments: