Friday, April 13, 2007

Benign Influence

Yeah.
Such an assurance from God I had!
Things are just temporal, but His Plans are eternal.

Sometimes, I might have been trying too hard. Jesus knows!
Emotions - Important yet deadly. The strong willed me and stubborness still surfaced once in a while.
Probably good, maybe bad. But if there's sufficient control, it will turn into good for God.

If you fall, then get up!
That's my motto! Perseverence will get you to places you have never been.
Prayer changes things! God, I know you'll move! And move in a mightly way!
I don't know whether I have driving tomorrow morning or not, but still gonna call them la.

I am unquenchable. Yeap. I just want to pass my driving and once and for all, no need to enter Malaysia. Haha. It's quite tiring coming in and out! I have hangovers everytime. Like today, I can't seem to do things well, I felt really tired physically travelling in and out.

On my way to Malaysia, I saw many Primary one - six students (Those who live in Malaysia yet studying in Singapore) alighting from school buses and running towards the Immigration Checkpoint. They were like what me ages ago, haha, probably ten years ago? Like me in the past, going Singapore and coming back to Malaysia everyday! I have been leading an independant life since young. Haha. But without my family - Dad, Mum and Sis, I wouldn't even be here! Ok. Thanks to all of them.

I live a life for "others", do you?

Yee....XX

No comments: