Friday, March 23, 2007

Talking about my day

It was a great day today.
Worked the whole day.
Ran some errands, went to KK hospital pay for some stuff and get some stuff.
But it was worthwhile. PGSM was awesome. Sat through 2 hours there.
I am just doing every bit I can to assist our beloved Pastors. Hopefully I did. Haha.
I have no expectation set on me and I just want to soar in my every ways that I can for Him.
 
Submitted all my testimonies today and a huge sigh of relief for me.
There is still some battles to be fought. But I think the rest are a breeze.
I am cool with everything around me. I just love to ease pressure.
Ok. Talking a little nonsense.
Xinjie came to work today. haha, great having her too! Lol.
Wendy Lee came for PGSM preview. Haha. Hope u won't kill me ok. haha. But I helped her get some knowledge leh. haha!! Must thank me.

SOW is this weekend. It's going to be a long weekend for me. I just have to go through this weekend with delight.
Haha! Be the best guitar player I can be.
**Attitude in life determines altitude in life.**
 
Yee....XX

No comments: