Tuesday, March 13, 2007

History Maker

Went ICA to check out how to extend my stay here. Haha, There were helpful staff and I got what I wanted in 10 minutes.

Going for my first practical lesson in Malaysia tomorrow where I will finally test drive a Kancil.
Haha. Pray that everything goes well, so that I can acquire my "L" license.
I know I still shouldn't be able to drive when my school term starts (Faith is the substance of things hope for, the evidence of things not seen)-Refering to school term.
I believe that I will be in one uni in July.

Spirit is on fire!
"Father, I don't want to run away, Jesus you're the one I need tonight. You're by my side. Father, I just want to hold you tight, I just wanna lie in Your aarrrrrrrrrmmmms." Just thinking of changing some lyircs here & there.
Haha, I pray that I would be a great in whatever I do.

Create, I hope to do some item this year. God, give us INSPIRATION!
give a man a fish, and he'll be filled for a day. teach a man to fish, and he'll be filled for a lifetime.
Love sometimes require us to teach, not just to give.

Roy Keane's autobiography is simply awesome. Go get it folks. Even if you're not a Nottingham, Man Utd, Celtic or Sunderland fan!

I pray that one day, I can bless people without holding back.

Yee....XX

No comments: