Friday, September 22, 2006

Prelims over, beginning of another new ERA

We will only be in this phase of our lives once. Do it once and do it well.
Being too comfortable just isn't me. I love to put myself in an uncomfortable place where there is challenge.
I have gotten over Man Utd's loss. I used to watch Man Utd win as common as we need water. Man Utd's current style of play is horrible. They may not even win the Scottish league if they continue to play like that.

Prelims Over, Post-Prelim and Pre-A'level days are the most exciting 40days we can have. In the 41st day! There would be a sign of relief? (Not in this case ba!)
So many things I want to pick up- Cooking and Driving are the top priorities.
First time played Dota today, maybe the last time too. I doesn't really interest me. Haha, you can say I'm a noob (Yeah, I am), but it really doesn't matter! Haha, the virtual world is never as exciting as the real world I guess. Maybe we should be virtual people?

Crapping now. Look at the time and you shall know why. I'm HIGHHHHHH..

Yee....XX

No comments: