Sunday, September 17, 2006

Milestone 150

150th post and going...

I had a great day in church yesterday. Today shall be a day of Physics-ing.
There is Physics paper 1 and 2 tomorrow and I cannot wait to collect my pair of spectacles which has already passed the due date of collection for two weeks!

I just heard the CDs on Apologetics! It's not about the art of saying sorry. Anyway, many Scientific theory has proven that Humans cannot be evolved. According to Charles Darwin Theory, Giraffe is formed because Horses tried to stretch their neck so that they can reach for the food which are "Higher". What a laughable theory. Though it was nonsensical, many people still bought his book, because it was "New", I guess?

I just cannot wait for A'levels to end. Many things are coming up. However, the process of going through my A'levels year is one which is challenging. No Challenge - No Fun. Haha.
Hopefully, Man Utd will thrash Arsenal tonight and say - "No fun". That would be cool, ain't it?

Yee....XX

No comments: