Friday, September 15, 2006

The last 10 days






Some pictures for those people who do not have them! Haha, these photographs only come in one, do keep it well. Glenn was missing though!
Johan (Pronounced as Yo-han), a Swedish once put posters in his school: "I'm a Christian, ask me Why!"
He drew many many responses and later, led many to people into their destiny. He is truly an apostle for Him. What he does is very inspiring! We can have our version one's too. Haha. Our God is alive!

Upcoming Papers
Next Monday - Physics P1 and P2
Next Thursday - Econs P1 and P2
Haha, then all shall be over, the mini-armageddon. After which, 40days to A'levels. Doing fine (Hopefully, I will get my desired results)

Life is enriching and fun.
When I read about Issac Newton's life, I thought he had a great life, although he had a few foes in his lifetime. He was not just a master in Mathematics and Physics, but he also pursue the art of turning thing into gold, chemistry and lastly, he was a Protestant and he studied the bible deeply.
It's raining now. I do not think I am going to the library because of this rain. Haha. Going to upload a lot of songs and organise my computer. Haha.

I am going to find out MORE about Physics. It is just so fun. Haha. A surge of interest suddenly.
Super Sunday - Man Utd vs Arsenal, Chelsea vs Liverpool

Yee....XX

No comments: