Thursday, August 03, 2006

Life?

Life Now = Nothing but hug books, all types of books, ranging from the Bible to the Physics Textbook that I have borrowed.
Haha. I think I am a freak who love books now. Information is power.
Simple Harmonic Motion is not that hard after some guidance. Yeah. Hopefully, I will be more prepared (I don't believe in such a thing called completely prepared).
School has been hard on us, releasing us from the cage only at 4.45P.M. today. I am worn out. Afterwhich, I studied with S25 people for a while, before I head home. Bo Zhao is also working hard now!! Good Luck.
Don't write me off when the game isn't over yet.
We have many acquaitance in life, but only few can be good friends and out of those few, close friends. We're made to choose who we should allow into our lives, aren't we? Yeah, in the last category, everyone has their few close knitted friends!

Life is good. Life is great and Life is unbelievable - By O-Town (If I'm not wrong)

Yee....XX

No comments: