Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Renaissance of my life

"Bryan definitely has the ability to do better, he should seek guidance from all the teachers, and stay focused in his studies."

Apart from CT1, which I did well, the remarks for my past two years are generally the same. Ok, time to buck up. Night Study Scheme is coming up. I will make full use of it. Giving my best shot in the last 3 months of my short career in JC. I love the life in JC. I thoroughly enjoyed this year. God definitely interfered in it, by putting me in this class. When Alex and me were choosing classes, I wanted to go 2S20 (As I predicted that the class is the best Maths C Physics Econs class) and actually we were closed to going that class, until Mrs Kok asked us who were our previous teachers. She and someone went through the classes one by one, to make sure that we have most of our J1 teachers. 21 ..... 22 ..... 23..... 24 ...... 25! The first person I thought of was Jac, cause I knew she was in that class. Arh. Actually only Mr Tan Kim Koon was our teacher in J1, the other teachers weren't. Ok, this is how Alex and I were put into this class! Then she also said that Mr Kuang would produce 'A's students as he is a dedicated and EXPERIENCED(20 yrs of F Maths teaching) teacher. I respect him very much. In LT3, when we're having remedial lessons, I will take the front row seats and listen to him. The way he explains C Maths concept is crystal clear. I was actually very happy that Mr Kuang is going to teach us. However, he was disappointed in all of us as we were all sleeping in the first lesson. He resgined to teaching us. Then came Mr Ashokan, a good teacher. Ok, months have passed. Weak Covalent Bonds between me and Alex with the class has transformed into strong electrostatic forces (Ionic Bonding). I still do not know why I chose Physics over Chem. I really loved Chem in Secondary School days and would make an effort to read the textbook, just for fun. I think I am insane man.

Went to Church today with Jie Wei. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I bought something for my iPod. I saw a Puma Jacket which is sooooo Gorgeous la! But, there is no more SIZE.

A bit of my history!

Yee....XX

No comments: