Sunday, July 16, 2006

A day where Italy fell

It's official - Juventus Fiorentina and Lazio are all relegated to Serie B. AC Milan is lucky to stay in Serie A, but they are not able to participate in the UEFA Champions League nor the less prestigious UEFA cup in the upcoming season. They will start the season with either a 15 or 30 points deficit(I forgot). Man Utd!! Grab your players now! Gennaro Ivan Gattuso should be the top of your shopping list! Let C.Ronaldo and Ruud van Nistelrooy go, they do not matter to the club. Go get Andrea Pirlo. The others that Man Utd should sign - Gianluigi Buffon, Gianluca Zambrotta and Luca Toni!

I had a great and wonderful day in church yesterday, jokes were flying around. Lol.

I am not you and neither are you me. Just be you. We are not meant to be another person and that is why we are all unique in our own ways. Some have passion for music, some have passion for sports, some have passion for literature, the more blessed ones have all of those! Jacob is not Esau. The same vice versa.

We are simply just who we are (:

There are quite a number of people's birthday this month alone, I have sent quite a huge percentage of my messages on birthdays.

I was supposed to catch a movie with Jeremy and FX at first, but the Pirates of the Carribean slot was at 9.45P.M., which means that we are not going to catch the last train! Since some 2S25 people were at PS(we were supposed to celebrate Alex's birthday), I went to meet them. Only 5 of us turn up, Keith, Wendy, Dinnie and Melvin were the others. As all of us had already eaten, we sat around and stared at the glamorous Melvin beside the small pool near Giraffe while he was having his sumptuous meal (Chui Xian San Chi). We then walked down to the Arcade at Cineplex where I played some tank game which was rather fun, though the others may think otherwise. Our class guys look like guys and girls look like girls too? I was rather shock that the girls wore skirts! Lol=X Pls do not shoot me for such wonderful remarks!, but you guys(gals) look fabulous in it! Don't laugh!

Trash talking on court rules, provided if you have the skills too. Basketball legend Michael Jordan beats his opponents mentally by trash talking to them! Haha. Yeah. Like shaking your index finger when he has a foul in. It signifies " there is absolutely NO WAY your gonna stop me". I respect you if you have skills and trash talk, but if you do not have, please keep a low profile or do not say something embarrasing like "I am going to play for alumni" or whatsoever, because I don't give a hood!

Here comes the raaaaiiiinnnn, no need to hide.

Bryan Adam's Here I am!
It's a new world - it's a new start.
It's alive with the beating of young hearts.

Yee....XX

No comments: