Friday, July 14, 2006

Ability

Greetings!!

Our class generally did not perform well in this time round's Common Test.
I am not producing at the optimal level too. I hope that I will not get 2 Fs, that's my first aim. It seems that anything can happen right now, so, I am preparing for the worst. Nothing is going to break me hard. I may be down, but not out.

Dinnie and KB today tried something they deemed to be fun, maybe it's a test of perseverence. I am surely able to not talk for a day. I have tried it like for more than once? Lol. It's doable, but for both of them, it's sort of impossible? Lol. Haha, your look more natural when your talk.

Change my blog skin. I went to have a hair cut with Tall Dark and handsome Alex. Haha. The Sally gave him moehog? Lol. This is the first time I've seen him in such a hairstyle, anyway, any hairstyle also suits him. Melvin and I keep on talking during Econs. Anyway "I am really not washing my shoes."

Picked up my guitar today and played a few songs. Smooth fingering! Lol. I'm gonna serve God with my guitar ability. But firstly, I've got to get my results right first, for now!

Juventus, Fiorentina and Lazio are relegated. Firstly, I hope Man Utd buys Emerson, Luca Toni or Gianluca Zambrotta! Haha. !!

Yee....XX

No comments: