Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The beginning of a legacy

MYE has just ended.
I just hope that everything went well, though not what I've expected!
World Cup is down to 3 teams competing for the finals now. Germany is out due to some lacklustre defending and of course, Italy, being one of the most offensive team on the globe capitalised on that mistake and they are through to the final since 1994 when they were runners-up to Brazil, with Roberto Baggio missing a crucial penalty in the shootout!

I did not purchase the WC channel, hence, my focus is on Wimbledon. The first time I find Tennis sooo interesting. I also watched F1 racing. Focus on Wimbledon, the semi-finals of the females are all the top 4 seeds in the world, Mauresmo, Clijster, Henin-Hardenne and of course the ever glamorous fourth seed Sharapova! Haha, great match-up though.

AE Sunday is just over. I have set myself targets and of course, running with it to the best of my abilities. Not going to give up easily. We study to train our mind, and the more we train, the more of a genius we are! My first entry for July!

Thanks Lucinda for helping me in creating the foundation of this blog and helping me retrieve my archives!!
Yee....XX

No comments: